Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Landscape Lights

I've always admired landscape lights. They look great and are very functional. So, a couple months ago, my husband bought some solar powered ones on clearance. They're the kind that have individual panels, so they don't require a cord or anything. I finally got them out of the closet and put them in the ground. Those things are amazing!! After only a day of charging, they light up the beds around our house and look great. Since we live in the country, the lighting isn't the best at my house. When people come to visit and it's dark, they often can't see the walkways and any obstacles (namely kids' toys) in the way. Now they can! My only problem now is that I don't have enough and these were bought on clearance. Maybe I'll find another good deal soon.

No comments: